BLOG DESIGN - Big Thanks to Ugly Club member Graham Schneider for the righteous pixel art! Graham is working on a retro game concept and other radness - have look at his current site where he's sharing his work!


Sunday, March 6, 2016

RAMPAGE TOYS INSTAGRAM CONTEST!!!

OK - here we go!

Contest time!  Time to have a bit of fun with your RAMPAGE TOYS!  This contest will be judged by me and the public, and will award those who get creative.  None of the standard 're-post this silly picture a million times' garbage, and none of the 'you have to follow me' garbage.  Just have fun.

RAMPAGE TOYS' Instagram Contest Rules:

-To enter you must post a photo of your favorite RAMPAGE TOYS figure OR an ORIGINAL illustration (drawing, painting, etc.) of your favorite RAMPAGE TOYS character.

-You must tag me in the photo: JMRAMPAGE

-Please include the following hashtags and mentions along with your post (copy and paste the following text to avoid typos and whatnot): #rampagetoys  #rampagetoyscontest @jmrampage

-Please post your image to Instagram by 3/31/2016

-I will choose my 10 favorite images from all posted images, then I will repost the images to my own feed.

-3 winners will be chosen based on the number of likes that each photo receives.  So, I will not be the final judge of the 10 chosen images, but rather my followers will be!

-Prizes will be shipped to the three winners.  They will be good prizes, but I'm keeping them secret in order to avoid any sort of 'hype based participation.'  This is for fun people - have fun!

-You may share info about the contest, but if you simply repost my post - well - you lose!

Hope to see some fun pictures!  Thanks in advance to all who participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment